Thursday, May 12, 2011

Old times~~

It happens so sudden...... I saw your comments at facebook although is not at my profile but I suddenly think back our primary school life....... That time we still kids.... Fooling around in groups...... Did you still remember what is "Tom Seller"? I think I was just the one who remember it....... Why our friendship will change so much?? I missed our primary maybe because I meet back "Cheah Tzun" at my tuition........ I wanted us to be back friends but it seems impossible...... Even now at school when we meet each other we just like stranger wont talk....... So sorry I can't brave myself to talk to you........ Although I know you wont see this but I still want to tell you that in my heart you are still my friend no matters what happen...........



My dear friend I missed you and our friendship.........

No comments:

Post a Comment