Monday, November 28, 2011

Is going to over soon....

There are two more subject before my SPM examination ended...... After these two subject I really had to say "Good bye" to my secondary life...... Suddenly I feel that time is always moving just we didn't notice it.... I still remember while I had just entered form one all was so new for me..... I was so excited to making new friend with others and learning new things from new school...... By the way all the matters happens and 5 years had passed...... There are happy and also unhappy memories along in this 5 years..... In this 5 years I found true friend which really close to me and always encourage me while I was having problems because of them I manage to face my problems and continue my life...... To all my friends who saw this Thanks for your support....... <3


( Lolx.. fell like I was having a talk xP )

No comments:

Post a Comment