Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Transfer or stay??

I am facing a problem now..... Should I transfer my studies to MBS or continue stay at Munshi??? I really confused.. I have more friends in MBS compared in Munshi.... But now is not about the friends... Is my future... I heard a lot from them which say MBS teacher won't really care of students because their amount of student is too much...  On the other hand our seniors told us that actually is the same is just see the method of how you study.... Someone have to study in the environment which have some pressure (MBS) and someone need to concentrate in their studies in silence mood (Munshi).... That is the different between MBS and Munshi.... Because the amount of student in Munshi is lesser than MBS.....  The main point is now I don't know I should transfer or stay......

No comments:

Post a Comment