Monday, December 3, 2012

Another game start??

Last December is the month that I know you.... Which is also the month everything begin... We use to be so close at that moment but now I feel that we already far apart... For me like what I had said "everything that passed just let it be because life still have to go on"... From that day I tried to control myself about my feelings towards you but I failed.... So I face that feeling and admit that "I love you"... But now things seems change... Recently there is someone that bring me another strange feeling like you gave me.... I really hope that this is just an illusion because I don't want to face the same situation again and again... It's enough I am despair for it.... My heart is not that strong to accept but like what my friend had told me "We can't predict the future"... So now my mindset was let it be how it suppose to be... If god wanna prank me again and again... I just have to accept it because this is my life...

*But still I hope this is an illusion... We are just friend... :)*                                

No comments:

Post a Comment