Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Am I still me??

Recently I keep asking myself... Am I still me?? I feel that I am not me anymore... In school I have to be good to everyone although I dislike them... I quite fed up with this but still... Life has to go on... I am not saint I also will make mistake... Seriously friend... I hate the way you talk which is so FAKE... Not because you keep saying something unnecessary.... When I tell you something it means I believe you but I am wrong... I shouldn't tell you anything... I should keep everything in my heart... I really hope you can change your overact attitude... If for the previous me I will talk to you again and again until you understand but now I am sorry... I too tired to do that... I just want to pass my Pre-U senior live peacefully... I don't want been describe as someone who act pro again...

No comments:

Post a Comment