Monday, August 4, 2014

A different mindset, a new planing for my life...

My working life in Public Watch is going to end very soon... I learned a lot of things in this few months... In there I saw many types of human beings... Some are troublesome and unreasonable and some are nice and cute... There is also many of them like to act "rich"... The "rich" that I means not just refer to their pocket but also knowledge... Haha... I guess they just wanna act they are pro.. (just like me) xD
In Public seriously I am tired being a two face... I will get award from the contest if I join an act.. But this is adult life... Just pretend to be someone else if you don't want get boycott by others... Maybe in front of them I am just a kid cause all working there are elder than me at least by 10 years... Anyways still have to thanks my boss Mr. Wong to giving me an useful advice to continue my journey...

"Don't look for excuse while you failed. "Others" should not be a main reason to influence you to fail."

I will always remember these words... The world is growing so am I.. And I will never let myself stop growing... :D

I feel that life is meaningful now... Because time that we got is limited... We have to use it well or we going to waste it... I got plenty of time cause I am still young but why wanna waste it while I can keep it to enjoy in future... Life is to fight...

No comments:

Post a Comment