Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Life is non stop waiting...

"As humans we can't expect everything go smooth and go as you want... Faith is something you can't fight."
The eldest always say you never learn except you falls... I found out that they are right... I had went through so many things to wake me up... To tell me that you are a nobody... Thanks for letting my life so sucks...

Can't get university offers is totally a "head shot" for me... It makes me in a total down mood... Parents non stop nagging and scolding they don't even think that I was the one which in the most sad mood...  I cried for this nearly every night before I sleep... No one that really can understand how I feel...  Seriously I am fucking scared I can't get the offer after appeal... I know there is no way for me except continue study and I know I can't afford a private university... So local university is my last hope...

If there is no way for me... I will stop where am I... I won't continue anymore... Let everything ends here...
I can't accept this keep happening... Every words that my dad say is killing me everyday... 15 September... The day to know the ending...

No comments:

Post a Comment