Monday, March 6, 2017

Year 3? Life is hard.

Middle of the semester. There is always something happen when the moment I feel home is what I need... It is really hard for me to become someone who needs care from parents? I guess so... Is been a long time didn't have this feeling maybe previously there is many people accompany me all the time but now is getting less and lesser...

A family that just know argue with you when facing financial problem... Friends that keep leaving one by one... Which is worse? I got no idea... I feel proud that I can face so many obstacles along the journey... But today, I am tired... I feel so exhausted with current life. I feel like crying all the time but none of my tears is dropping... Tears is precious because the moment cry can relieve you but "you can't"...

Finally, I understand why people have no courage to move on... To say is always easy, to work on it is not...

1 comment:

  1. very good ! Let's reciprocate? Http: //interestinglviv.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete