Monday, May 14, 2018

Another end of a wonderful semester

2018 the year I step into Year 4 of my university life. Actually, there is no year 4 in my course but due to those unexplainable reasons, I somehow extended my studies duration. Life is tough while you watching your batchmates graduating and you are still gonna be here for some time. The feeling of mixed happy and sorrow. Thank god these feeling didn't stick long.

Life of this semester is great. I get to know a bunch of nice people and experienced something new which makes me grow a lot.

Jan - Feb 2018
University life is full of events and assignment. However, I manage to complete my very first event (Eco-Friendly Campaign) as committee members. Glad to join this family although we need to go through so many things. It is great to work as a team again. From the event, I learn a lot from them in terms of planning and communication. It reminds me that, there is always someone that needs your help no matter who you are. A little kindness from us really means a lot for those minor who "gain".
Image may contain: 16 people, including Siew Yin, Goh Bing Loong, Kai Yee, Chia Jie, Sc Jessica, Chin Wei, Iris Yin, Jia Yi Yew, ZhengXian Chan and Kailing Chong, people smiling, people sitting
Full Committee Members after Breakfast.
Eco-Friendly Jan 2018
Participant and Committee Team
Eco- Friendly Jan 2018 Committee at HOPE
PS*lack of 2 members


March 2018:
Best thing of the month. Congrats to all of you. Believe me, you guys did a great job. Really glad to know most of you in the very beginning of my UTAR life. No one will understand those ups and downs that we gone through. Hope our friendship will maintain until the end. Keep in touch no matter where we are in future.


Image may contain: Yvonne Chee, Chin Wei, 蔡宜倩, Sc Jessica, Dovey Ting, 龙傲天 and Siew Huey, people smiling, people standing and hat
My very first batch of friends in UTAR 
Image may contain: Sc Jessica, 龙傲天, Dovey Ting, Chin Wei, 蔡宜倩 and Yvonne Chee, people smiling, hat and glasses
Why so formal? Say Cheese.. :D

April 2018:
I believe in event end but friendship never. Thanks to Eco-Friendly, I get to know some of you guys. Without you guys, there is no Kampar Medical Center and there won't be so many crazy memories. Thanks for appearing in my uni life before it ends. Hope more memories will be created in future. Once again, Happy Birthday to both April babies. You guys know how much we love you two right? xD Ever since know you guys every birthday will become a "mega event".

PS*No worries, birthday prank video will not be uploaded here. 


Kampar Medical Center xD
Where our friendship begins.
Happy Birthday, Ky :D
6/4/18

Keep the smile like this always. :)


Make a Wish SY :D
12/4/18

Your "mega event" take time but we did it! :)

My semester end with the wonderful memories except for the finals (~.~"). I hope my results won't let me down so that I can do what I wanna do. Life is unpredictable, I don't want to regret for the rest of my life.

Everyone has 24 hours per day, which consist of 1440 minutes or in other words 86400 seconds. I hope every second of my life is used up wisely so that I wouldn't waste those precious time in my life. There is one friend told me that "This society needs us. They need our help. Alone we might be weak together we are strong". I know she is the type of people that will fully contribute to the society. I might not become someone like her but I wanna help as many people as I could.

Life shouldn't be wasted.
#YOLO 







No comments:

Post a Comment