Monday, January 10, 2011

Is LOVE just a game?

It's been few months after I break up with him.... I still can't get it why did I said "yes" when he asked me that "Can you be my girlfriend?"..... Actually during that time I am totally blank...... The main point is I don't know much about him...... We know each other in facebook and start to chat...... Then it is over...... It's just a short moments but sometimes I will thinking of him suddenly.... When it happen some strange feeling will came out from my heart.... It doesn't happen before...... If love is just a game I think I already lose in this round...... And now the reason which make me can't forget about this because I can't accept the true which I had lose..... I just hope that if got next "game" for me I am the winner......

2 comments:

  1. u r already a winner when breaking up with him lol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur comment my friend told me before dy...... anyways thx... n dun worry .... coz i can let go dy... ^^

    ReplyDelete