Monday, January 17, 2011

What had I did to make you angry???

I appreciate our friendship... Maybe during these few day I didn't get along with you guys but I just want to catch up my homework..... Did I wrong??? All of us is having SPM examination this year.... I don't want to make my parents disappointed to me again....... Why can't you understand.... Now when I getting serious to studies you guys left me one by one....... I already "awake" now....... If you guys still didn't get it........ Let our friendship OVER here...... I wont beg you all for anything now....... If you don't want study that's your problem I just want to say...... I wont care anymore.... I said before that friends is the most important things in my life but I don't think I need this kind of friend like you........ For me now studies is the most important.........

I tried my best for you guys but did you all think for me????
You already make me lost "confidence" for friends now..........

No comments:

Post a Comment