Monday, February 20, 2012

Hard to survive without friend...

Working days makes me tired but I really enjoy it.... Those makes me feeling sad is my colleague is leaving me one by one.... Just like a team and each of the members keep leaving the team and new members is coming in...... I don't mind to have new friend is just I always miss the one who already leaves.... The days that we get together might not long but there is always something that bring joy and happiness to me.... I just want to thanks everyone because left me many sweet and funny memories...... Lastly, thank you Yea.... ^_^

3 comments:

  1. U got to know , now it's just a part-time job for u guys and it won't last long.I bet u won't work there forever.Even friends have leave u,but u still can survive and u guys still can hang out.Time is u arrange urself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So,don't bring your personal stuff with u together when u work.Just try.

    ReplyDelete