Saturday, April 21, 2012

Full time job for me is over.... Now I am a part timer....

Is going to the end of the April soon..... Can't believe I had work in Yea for four months.... Is really not is short period of time..... I quite proud of myself cause manage to stand so long in this company.... Truly from my heart I really learn a lot of things here..... I gain many experience in communicate, leadership, and most important is to control my temper.... During working no matter how you angry, sad or bad mood you just have to hold back because everyone that be with me at working doesn't owe me...... They are innocent.... For customer they pay for their meals so don't expect they will look at your "black face" if that happens means you will receive a complain....

Although, I still don't know what I going to do at future but I will try to do my best in every things......

No comments:

Post a Comment