Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Adults life~

Found out that adult is not easy to be..... Always facing a lot of problems which you need to settle by own... I prefer to become a child than an adults but time doesn't allow us to do that because time is always moving forwards and never return to the pass..... So for moving to and adults we just need to step in no matter what is going to happen next..... School life is the life that I miss the most is a lot of homework and projects but everything we just have to worry it in school even we didn't finish it teacher will just scold and punish and that's it for that day...... Since I start working I only found out how childish we are during school life..... I admit that my form 4 and form 5 is totally my honeymoon year especially form 4 always skipped class, sleeping in class and fooling around...... This kind of life for now is totally over..... Is time to get serious..... This is the last chance for me to change my life and future.... Form 6 is going to be a new challenge for me......


*Feel that I really have grown up...*

No comments:

Post a Comment