Wednesday, March 20, 2013

My March in 2013

March seems to be a new start for me.. In studies, friendship and also relationship... I being so lazy this semester like I always be and I don't know where should I go after this... My result are nothing but getting worse... I know studies is important to me but I rather watch television or stay online... Recently I chat back with someone who I stop chat with him long time ago... We now in a complicated relationship... >.<"
Sometimes I do hope that I can fixed everything.. But all is too late... I don't know why we always can't find the right timing... Haiz... The god just always playing with me... I really don't hope that we continue flirting but I don't think anything more than that is going to happen...

God please stop playing jokes on me... >.<"

No comments:

Post a Comment