Tuesday, April 9, 2013

April is here... Means my exam is near...

April is here... The first of April was the first day of school this year... Which is Monday.... Recently everyone in school is over stressed so am I... I don't really have time to sleep... Few hours of nap a day add on nightmare seems has become a package of my night... I need a rest... I always complain that holiday is bored and sucks but at this moment I really need a break... A long break.... I am so tired with my life that I can't see the ending... My trial examination is coming soon... If not mistaken is the day after tomorrow... Is really close... To me it is important but I don't have the energy to study anymore... I FED UP!!!
My head is damn dizzy and ache feels like going explode very soon...

I feel like dying everyday my body is without soul cause it is flooding around.... Feel like a zombie... My life goes the same everyday...

Friendship in this school sucks...
Is been a while I lock up myself...
So??
No one will notice...
No one will know...
No one will care....
This is me...

No comments:

Post a Comment