Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Totally different from others....

Seriously I do believe that everything happens have a reason behind it... Why would someone like me become so anxious to a place that called house??? Seriously I don't really think I had a home... A "house" is the things that I only had... A place to sleep and keep myself warm... I been thinking this question since long time ago but I can't found the answer...

Well I don't mean to disgrace my family but I really enjoy school life more than house... In school at least I feel been respect and appreciated by others... In house no matter what I did... How hard I tried you all won't see my effort you just think I am playing around while I am working hard... Until today I still remember during the day I get my UPSR results... I get 3A's and 2B's from 5 subjects... Among all my friend my result are counted as moderate but what I get in the end of the day?? Present? An encourage?? Nope... Nothing but cane... After that horrible experience I am giving up myself... Since entered secondary I don't really study with heart... While I in the third year in secondary is all too late... There is many things I can't catch up but I know I have to because PMR examination is waiting for me...

PMR ends... So does my brother who finished his UPSR on the same year... His results not really good as I am... He just get an A and the rest all are B's... Instead of cane he got reward and praise from my parents... At that moment I know no matter how many effort that I put is also not going to match my siblings... As elders I can't even scold my younger siblings and my brother can... Ya... This is my family... No matter what I did is always wrong... 

I am someone who really lack of confidence but somehow I always found myself useful in friendship... I am someone who willing to scarified myself for friendship until my true friend are no longer by my side... I am not god but I hope everyone around me can be happy when I was around and continue living with a happy mood... I may looks myself too important to everyone but I don't really hope there is another person who have a heart like me...
*Is this my problems??* If you hate me go ahead because I don't give a shit anymore...     

No comments:

Post a Comment