Sunday, June 23, 2013

June.... Story

Finally I have time to blogging... I am facing a busy period of studies... All my assignment come one shot... Too many things have to handle in one shot... Besides school, there is plenty of stuff that I have to handle... Which is my school Sport's Day.... I suddenly became leader for cheerleading group while Sport's Day is few days apart... Handle this stuff is killing me...  PBS this semester most are teamwork style... Actually I prefer to do it all alone... Except economic of course... =.=" Studies really bring a lot of stress for me which I don't think I can handle it properly... In the same time parents... Haiz.. They just can't give me a break... I really tired....

Few days ago Pn.Syaeedah asked me in front of class "Chin Wei, what happen to you recently?? You look so sad... " In that moment I was shocked... I wish I could tell her everything until someone ruined everything by saying nonsense to teacher... The most disappointed matter is non even one of my classmate ask me what happen on me.... Hahaha...  Funny right??  What kind of friends that I having in school??? No idea... All are just faker... I am such a failure... I always tell others to be happy but I was the one who wearing mask... I was the one who hiding myself....

Recently I keep talking to a special friend or should I say my sister?? :)
Bonnie Voon... Seriously she is a nice girl... She makes me feel better when I in a bad mood...
Although I know no one is going to read my blog but I decided to update it at least once a month...

*I do really hope there is true friend in this world... haiz...*





    

No comments:

Post a Comment