Saturday, August 17, 2013

August... The End of my holidays...

Middle of August means holiday is going to end very soon. This holiday really calmed me down. I think a lot about all sort of thing and it makes me realize that thinking too much of nonsense will ruined your day. I should just ignore everything that I dislike and enjoy my remaining school days because I know I will miss it when I left this school.

Time won't erase everything from your heart but it will makes you feel better. As time go on, I think my feeling toward you has changed. My heart won't really feel hurt when I saw news feed about you in Facebook. The memories of us also won't pops up during I feel alone. Believe me... Those memories are the most valuable treasure for me. We didn't really talk much recently but I know you are having a very good life... I know our relationship won't back to the past but do remember that I am still your very true friend... :)

Ps* I know this might be long way to go... But I know I can bring you out from my heart...~*
To: Somebody...*

No comments:

Post a Comment