Wednesday, August 28, 2013

My another Volleyball match in Penang sport tournament... (27/8/2013)

Another memory of me in Munshi is created... Today we are joining the sports tournament. It was separated into four types of games and of course my choice was volleyball cause I love it... xD  The tournament is announced during the day before the match... So we don't really have time to practice. Since it was rush everything is quite pack including our jersey and so on.

There are 10 students in a team and teacher drives us to the venue. So there are two car heading to the venue. This is where everything start, First we went to the wrong venue of the tournament. Then, when we moving to the right venue one of our teacher lost their way. (=.=") So we reach late but the game haven't start so we spare the time by helping our lost teacher and teammates. Finally they are here but we don't have time to warm up cause the match has started. So we end up lost the first game. My leg also injured cause I felt during dig the ball.

Everything goes well on the second match maybe is because of we just finish our breakfast?? *hahax... LOL* So we manage to fight back on the second match. so make it draw. We didn't manage to make up till final but is Okay I am happy with it... :D

#I just love volleyball no matter what...# 

No comments:

Post a Comment