Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Middle of May... Another miss you day...~

Is the worst month in my life ever... Exam and some virus issue... Damn it... Hate my life... Feel so hopeless to my result... I am so stressed... I really wish everything will settle in a "blackout"... This is what we keep talking about... I hate to being so fake... Can't be myself... In my parents heart I already is useless and hopeless... My dad just hoping me to work so that he can enjoy his life like he always do... I really don't know what should I do... I really tried to study but nothing I can remember... When you are facing a trouble another trouble will appear... Agreed?? Haiz.. Recently don't know what happened to my mom.... Seems that she can't stop scolding us for a day... I really tired... I will die if this keep going...

On the other hand...
How are you recently??
Seems that your life are great recently...
All the picture that been posted in Facebook shows that you are enjoying your life...
I didn't mean to stalk you but... I just miss the moment when we are still close...
Since the day I notice "I love you" my life can't separate with you...
You are someone...
Who steal my heart away and you lock yourself inside when you return it to me...
I really hope that I can find the key which can unlock you from my heart...
The fact is... I can't find it... Few years has passed... My heart still belongs to you...

Now is the middle of May... I remembered my promise... This coming Christmas...
I will tell you everything... ~

*Could I do this??* Sigh....

No comments:

Post a Comment