Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Is all about Love??

Love...
What the hell is that??
It makes everyone cry for it...
Smile for it...

Well... For me is a kind of feeling which is really wonderful...
It is something that will change your emotion in one second,
When someone who you love appear...
You can't predict the time...
You can't predict the one... It will just appear when the time is here...

Thanks for you I know what is love...
You let me learn that Love is like Rome...
They doesn't build in one day...
To forget you seems like tearing my heart to part...
I am in pain everyday...
But I can't tell anyone about this...
I guess I just can keep it in my heart again....

I really hate someone when they say "I love You" to someone easily...
Hey, did you know what is love??
Did you know how much pain you have to pay for this words...
If not... That's not love is just a joke that you going to prank on someone...
I do not mean that I knew a lot about Love...
I just wanna say if you make yourself fall into this love thingy...
BE SERIOUS...

Don't hurt others and yourself...

Ps* Just another emo day...

No comments:

Post a Comment