Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas in Public Watch...

New working place new kind of people I need to face... I think this time I face the reality... No more all student in my working life... Well I do say here have something that called team work but is also different from Yea... Our concept in Yea is no matter what we do is for our customer service and reputation... In Public Watch it seems like add on another things which is selfishness... We have our own target and sales that makes us can't really act nothing when there is something related to money... Maybe this is human nature... Team spirit is one thing but somehow I learn a lot of things here... Credits to my very first master Alex... He was the one who really teach me something in this shop although he got a weird attitude but to me he is nice... Just like a brother...

Well somehow today is Christmas so we have an activity which is exchange gifts... ^^
Merry Christmas.. xD

 Our gifts~

  What I receive after exchange..

We with our gifts... ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment