Saturday, December 14, 2013

Life in Public Watch...

After working for few days there finally there I found the team spirit that I looking for... Although is different from Yea but I think is time for me to know people that out of my world... I like meeting new people because from them I will know the "type" of person in this world... I will took everything I learn as new experience... I don't like to act pro but I always got that kind of attitude... The biggest challenge in this company is "the danger of society"... Well I doesn't mean that I always right but I knew too many "dangerous human"... Hope I didn't think too much cause I do believe that in this world there is still people who treat others with their hearts...

By the way there is two new comers today... I try to avoid myself to get close to one of them because I doesn't hope another case 5639 happens...  Let this incident pass and leave my life forever...  

13/12/13
Another tiring day~

No comments:

Post a Comment