Tuesday, December 10, 2013

New job after my Form 6

My STPM examination ends last week so is time for work... Well seriously didn't think that I will work at this place... I work at a watch shop as a sales executive now... At first I was planning to find a job that related to F&B but too bad... None of them is giving me a chance... :P

Maybe this is faith... No more working in F&B??  Haiz... Although is just first day working but I feel really uncomfortable... No one can talk to like where I used to work... Seriously I miss Yea... Miss those crazy moment in Yea... Our friendship which is close like family... The moment we eat ice cream after briefing the moment I know what is team work... Now I just saw what is "WORK"!! in my company...

I don't really like this job... It makes me feel stressed...

No comments:

Post a Comment