Friday, March 9, 2012

Don't really think can leave you....

Don't know since when you have became my everything... Within one word you can make me neither laugh or cry..... I just found out that you already have took an important position in my heart...... I have thought I can make myself to put you dawn in these days... But I can't.... The feeling is stronger than I thought.... I really feel the pain when you told me about them..... I always tried to comfort myself to not make it too obvious until just now I totally lost myself..... Luckily I manage to pull my self out at the last minutes..... I really don't know when that I lost control and straight away tell you that " I Love You"....... Although we told each other many times but this time is true and I am not playing around.....

*Really don't hope got this day because I know that if this happens means our friendship is over....*

No comments:

Post a Comment