Monday, March 26, 2012

I need some time to "forget"....

To you I just a normal friend or someone who close to you but for me you is someone I really care so I don't want anything to change our friendships... I hope I can just maintain this kind of relationship.... I have wake up from my "dreams" so now is the time to end this "game"...... We are still friends for now and always will do....... In the deepest part in my heart you will be there..... I will always support you like the others and I hope there is a day that I can really put you down.... I know I can do it because the feeling towards you is getting lesser and lesser.... I think that time I make the judgement too fast.... We are close maybe because of faith...

That's all and that's it for this game....

No comments:

Post a Comment