Thursday, March 15, 2012

I need a break... I want to quit this "game".....

Please give me a break...... WTF... I have no interested to know what happen between you two..... I really can't accept any "news" about you because I really can't pull out my heart from you..... I really hope to stop contact with you... Is true that I love you but I can't hide it from you anymore..... This secret is going to break soon.... I was too obvious... I am sorry... I was just a human beings who have blood and tears which have feelings..... I am not a stone..... I know it is not your fault but I really suffer..... I was the one who keep hurting myself..... Maybe this is my faith.... Always can't get the person you love and you care..... I shall give up everything but I really can't do that..... Every time I receive something from you even is just a message that you text me I will be very happy..... I will smile from heart but those smile just will be there around few seconds because I know you doesn't belongs to me and all the sweet words that we text each other is just a part of the "game" which I know it very clear..... I just don't want wake from this "sweet dreams".....

I really hope that this "game" never started..... Is all my fault....

No comments:

Post a Comment